A record can refer to:
- certain types of audio recordings, such as gramophone records (a.k.a. phonograph records), or vinyl records;
- an unsurpassed statistic or accomplishment of note, such as world records, in sports, weather, economics, or any of numerous acts documented in publications such as the Guinness Book of Records;
- the details that are kept by a bureaucracy or which form the legal core of case law kept by courts of record;
- an item in a database or a simple aggregation type.
- any of a number of subjects called The Record
- Record, a self-released album from the Canadian band Sofa.