Harvey Spencer Lewis
Table of contents
Lewis was born in Frenchtown, New Jersey. The second AMORC Imperator was his son, Ralph Maxwell Lewis, who also wrote a biography for him titled Cosmic Mission Fulfilled (ISBN 0912057904 for paperback, ISBN 091205722X for hardcover).
Before becoming Imperator of AMORC, H. Spencer Lewis was a businessman.
He also founded the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum.
In the past Harvey Spencer Lewis had a radio station broadcasting from the Rosicrucian Park, and he was also speaking at other radio stations.
The Luxatone or Color Organ was a device which converted audio signals into colours, displayed on a triangular screen.
Dr. Lewis used Luxatone to demonstrate mystical and philosophical ideas.
The audio signal was inputted with the aim of a microphone.
Cosmic Ray Coincidence Counter
According Michael Nowicki, F.R.C., this device was a prototype of a Geiger counter.
Sympathetic Vibration Harp
As Mr. Nowicki, F.R.C., says, the Sympathetic Vibration Harp was built by Dr. Lewis to demonstrate the AMORC's principle of sympathetic vibration.
- Rosicrucian Principles for the Home and Business
- Rosicrucian Questions and Answers with Complete History of the Order
- The Mystical Life of Jesus
- The Secret Doctrines of Jesus
- A Thousand Years of Yesterdays
- Self Mastery and Fate with the Cycles of Life
- Rosicrucian Manual
- Mansions of the Soul: The Cosmic Conception
- The Symbolic Prophecy of the Great Pyramid
- Mental Poisoning
Other AMORC Imperators
- The Mysterious Inventions of Dr. Lewis
- Harvey Spencer Lewis in a San Francisco Buddhist Temple – 1929
- Black mirrors
- Information from the Religious Movements Homepage Project of the University of Virginia
- FUDOESI Document from AMORC Netherlands Website which lists the mystical credentials of Harvey Spencer Lewis (F.R.C., S.·.I.·., 33°66°95°)
Note 1: F.R.C. is a Rosicrucian title.
Note 2: S.·.I.·. is a Martinist title.
Note 3: 33°66°95° are Freemasonry degrees.