- Disneyland, a theme park
- Disney's California Adventure, a theme park
- The Disneyland Hotel
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel
- Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
- Downtown Disney, an outdoor shopping and entertainment mall
The original Disneyland theme park opened in 1955, but much of the surrounding area was not owned by the Walt Disney Company. In the 1990s, expansion plans were made, and while the original concept was scaled back, the expanded complex was inaugerated as the Disneyland Resort in 2001 with the opening of Downtown Disney in January and Disney's California Adventure in February.
The Walt Disney Company purchased some land around the park which had been occupied by commercial properties and built part of Downtown Disney and a brand new parking structure on the new land. The Mickey and Friends parking structure is the largest parking space in the Western Hemisphere. Disney's California Adventure, part of Downtown Disney, and three new hotels were built on Disneyland's original parking lot and newly purchased land.
- The Disneyland Report – Disney news and secrets about the Disneyland Resort
- MiceAge – A fan site with news and rumors and weekly articles about the Disneyland Resort