Table of contents
- Rome sacked by Visigoths in 410.
- Attila the Hun conquers large parts of Europe, threatens to attack Rome in 452
- Vandals conquer Carthage in 439, sack Rome in 455
- At some point after 440, the Anglo-Saxons settle in Britain. The traditional story is that they were invited there by Vortigern.
- Last Roman ruler of Western Roman Empire leaves in 476. Europe enters into the middle ages
- Buddhism reaches Myanmar and Indonesia.
- According to the Book of Mormon, Moroni buries the Golden Plates and ends the record around 421.
- African and Indonesian settlers reach Madagascar.
Inventions, discoveries, introductions
- stirrup invented in China
- heavy plow in use in Slavic lands
- metal horseshoes become common in Gaul
- Anglo-Saxon Futhorc alphabet used in England
Decades and years