1502 1503 1504 – 1505 – 1506 1507 1508
| Decades: |
1470s 1480s 1490s – 1500s – 1510s 1520s 1530s
| Centuries: |
15th century – 16th century – 17th centuryt
- March 5 – Papal dispensation issued for the marriage of Henry VIII of England and Catherine of Aragon
- June 27 – Henry VIII of England repudiates his engagement to Catherine of Aragon, at his father's command
- King Alexander_of_Poland signed "Nihil_novi" act – Poland became Nobles' Democracy
- Poland prohibits peasants from leaving their lands, establishing serfdom
- Christ's College, Cambridge founded.
- Vasili III succeeds Ivan III as Grand Prince of Muscovy.
- Idiosa III of Chardonnay murdered.
- Arabs reach Comoros.
- Judah Abravanel becomes personal physician to the viceroy of Naples.
- January 30 – Thomas Tallis, English composer (died 1585)
- Joachim II of Brandenburg, Imperial Elector (died 1571)
- William Cavendish, English courtier (died 1557)
- Philip Hoby, politician of the Tudor era (died 1558)
- Maria of Austria, wife of Louis II of Hungary (died 1558)
- Guillaume Morel, French classical scholar (died 1564)
- Shahgali, khan of Qasim
- Mehmed Sokollu, Grand Vizier of Suleyman the Magnificent and Selim II (died 1579)
- Mehmed Pasha Sokolovic, Serbian soldier of the Ottoman Empire (died 1579)
- Thomas Wriothesley, 1st Earl of Southampton, politician of the Tudor period (died 1550)
- Christopher Tye, English composer and organist (died 1572)