1088 1089 1090 – 1091 – 1092 1093 1094
| Decades: |
1060s 1070s 1080s – 1090s – 1100s 1110s 1120s
| Centuries: |
10th century – 11th century – 12th century
- Henry, son of William I attempted a coup against his brothers but failed to seize the English throne.
- The Normans took Sicily from the Islamic rulers.
- The Islamic Abbadid dynasty ruling in Spain fell when the Almoravides stormed Seville.
- London Bridge destroyed by a storm.
- Cardiff Castle built.
- Athanasius VI bar Khamoro became Syrian Patriarch of Antioch